Thursday, February 14, 2008

February 12 of 12

My trip to Gastonia NC

This is my breakfast in the hotel. The Fairfield Inn Marriott.

Photobucket

This is a flower from the hotels lobby. My dad had just finished checking out.

Photobucket

The sign for Mary Jo's, It's the largest fabric store in North Carolina. It's in an old K-mart.

Photobucket

I was looking into the store from inside the mall.

Photobucket

This is looking straight back into the store from the front door.

Photobucket

This is looking to the left of the store. It is very easy to get lost in there.

Photobucket

This is the fabric we going to buy.

Photobucket

Ah the SunTrust. We spent 45 minutes trying to find this. So my dad could cash a check that would pay for the fabric.

Photobucket

After we found the bank and my dad cashed his check, we discovered that we were in the town of Belmont.

This is of a really beautiful house we saw in Belmont.

Photobucket

This is of the "Stowe Mercantile Co.", I have a feeling it's been there for a very long time.

Photobucket

We went back to Mary Jo's and got the fabric, then we went to lunch.

Photobucket

After lunch we headed home, back to Candler.

Photobucket

Well that's it for my day, hope ya'll enjoyed it.

Slainte,
Jenna

4 comments:

Zippy said...

Welcome to the 12 of 12, my friend!!! With the exception of the foul McRat meal (yeah, I've already ranted about that!), looks like you had a great day!

*Huggles!*

Lisa B said...

Looks like you had a good day, that fabric store is huge!

Elaine said...

What fabric did you end up buying? Looks like a productive day!

Dogeared said...

It feels like you're walking/driving for miles, when trying to find somewhere to get money out/cash a cheque, when you have something you need to buy! (this also applies for finding post boxes when you have something you need to post!)

Helen (Dogeared)